Here at IKL Care we can supply an extensive range of care support services designed to help you and your loved ones maintain an independant life which is hassle free and under your full control
We will make sure that the care we provide will take into concideration the gudelines set out in the Health & Social Care standards "My Support, My Life" and will cover the main princles which are:
Dignity & Respect
Responsive care and support
What YOU the service user should expect from your care supplier:
1. I experience hight quality care and support that is right for me
2. I am fully involved in all decisions about my care and support
3. I have confidence in the people who support abd care for me
4. I have confidence in the organisation providing my care and support
5. I experience a high quality environment if the organisation provides the premises.
This is only a few of the services we can supply, our list is exhaustive and during our initial meeting to discuss your care support plan we can encorporate any requests you have.
Simply call us on 01259 404027 and speak to one of our experienced friendly care support team who can arrange a home visit.
Tel: 01259 404027
Duty of candour report:
Our most recent Duty of candour report for April 2020 to April 2021 is now available via our DOC page.